How do I pay my support?

All support payments are required to be made by wage attachment with employers.

If a noncustodial parent is self-employed (1099), changes jobs, a wage attachment has not yet issued, or any time support is not being automatically deducted from some source of income, the noncustodial parent is required to make support payments directly to SCDU at the following address:
Pennsylvania SCDU
P.O. Box 69110
Harrisburg, PA 17106-9110

Instructions & Payments

Payments must include the noncustodial parent's PACSES member identification number, name and/or social security number to be processed. All payments must be by check or money order. Do not send cash by mail.

Further instructions may be found at the Pennsylvania Child Support website. Payments can also be made through the Washington Court website or call into the Court call center at 844-400-6735. Service charges apply.

Show All Answers

1. What is support and who may receive it?
2. How do I file for support?
3. What if there is a Protection From Abuse order against the person from whom I am seeking support?
4. How is the support amount determined?
5. How paternity is established and why is it important?
6. What must I do if I receive an Order to appear for a support conference or hearing?
7. Where do I go for support conferences or hearings?
8. Do I have to appear for my support hearing if I live outside of Washington County, Pennsylvania?
9. What are the rules to participate by phone and how do I request to do this?
10. What will happen if I don’t appear for a conference or hearing before the Court?
11. What happens at a support conference?
12. What happens at a support hearing?
13. How do I file exceptions?
14. What are my obligations if I receive public assistance benefits?
15. What are my obligations while I have an active support case?
16. How do I change my support order?
17. What do I do if I am paying spousal support and a divorce is granted?
18. What do I do if one of the children who I pay support for turns 18 and graduates high school?
19. What is PACSES?
20. How do I pay my support?
21. What do I do if I cannot pay my support?
22. What type of enforcement actions may be taken if I don't pay my support?
23. What if my driver's license is suspended for failure to pay support?
24. What is SCDU and how do I obtain information concerning payments?
25. How do I collect unreimbursed medical expenses under my order of support?
26. What is the PACSES IVR and how do I use it?