Domestic Relations

The Domestic Relations Section of the Court of Common Pleas of Washington County, Pennsylvania is the County IV-D Agency responsible for the establishment, collection, and enforcement of child and spousal support obligations.

The Domestic Relations Section does not deal with divorce, custody, visitation, or any other family law-related matter.

Obtain Case Information

This site is designed to give an introduction to the function and services of the Domestic Relations Section and to provide general information to clients. You cannot obtain information concerning your support case or payments through this site. If you require information about your specific case or cases, you must contact either the Domestic Relations Section (DRS) or the Pennsylvania State Collection and Disbursement Unit. Case Information may also be found at the Pennsylvania Child Support website.

Legal Questions

Neither this site nor any employee of the Domestic Relations Section may or is permitted to give any individual or party to a support action any legal advice whatsoever. If you have legal questions concerning your support case or your entitlement or obligations for support, you should contact an attorney. If you do not have an attorney, you may contact the Washington County Lawyer Referral Service at 724-225-6710.