Probation Services - Adult Probation - Expungement Information
If you are reporting to the Adult Probation Office to get your ARD/DUI expunged from your record, here are the steps that must be completed:
- Report to the Clerk of Courts Office for an Expungement Packet, or print one on-line at the Clerk of Courts section of this web site.
- Complete the defendant's portion of the packet in its entirety.
- Have the Clerk of Courts sign and stamp the appropriate page showing that costs and fines are paid in full.
- Call the Adult Probation Office to schedule an appointment to have the Probation sheet signed. At that appointment, you must bring with you a completion letter from the CARE Center or other approved treatment agency stating that all treatment is complete and that all services are paid in full. Individual class receipts will not be accepted. Do not mail or have this information faxed to the office; it must be brought with you to the appointment.
- If you elect to drop the packet and CARE letter off to have it completed, you still must call the Probation Office to schedule a time to pick the packet back up.
Expungements are only completed by the probation officers one day per month, and you must have a scheduled appointment for that month or the packet will not be completed.